Brighton Securities is owned, operated, and driven exclusively by our advisors, and we continue to make our advisors equity partners in the firm.
We understand that Brighton Securities' advisors are the core of our business. Our focus is on you so your focus can be on your clients.
Our dedicated marketing team works with each of our advisors to pin point the best way to strategically market to their pool of prospects. From the most advanced digital platform, to award winning TV, our team will insure your success.
- Brokerage Platform
- We offer a wide range of products and services, which include access to an extensive array of investment options to help fuel portfolio growth and diversification.
- Advisory Products
- No matter how you manage your clients’ portfolios, Brighton Securities provides you the necessary tools to ensure that you can continue to grow your practice under our advisory umbrella.
- Bank Based Lending and Products
- Our platform utilizes Wells Fargo’s balance sheet and offers securities based lending products directly to your clients in a cost effective manner.
- Insurance Products
- We work with some of the leading insurance carriers in the country in order to provide advisors with access to specialized insurance programs supporting sophisticated planning strategies. These strategies are tailor made to your client’s individual needs.
- Bond Center
- BondCenter is a fully integrated bond trading tool designed to help our advisors provide their clients a full service suite of bond-centered products and offerings with direct access to one of the industry’s largest retail fixed income inventories.
- Smart Station
- The SmartStation workspace is your comprehensive brokerage and advisory technology platform. The SmartStation system allows you to maintain and monitor customer records, enter orders, access market data, utilize performance measuring tools, and research and analyze your book of business to identify business development opportunities.
- Contact Management
- Our contact management system has been specifically designed with financial advisors in mind. It offers the ability to segment your clients and has built in features to set up a service level matrix to make implementing a practice management scheme all the easier.
Click to Enlarge