Some of us have brokerage accounts, annuities and life insurance policies "all over", with various financial representatives at different institutions. We may have accumulated these various accounts over time. If so...
- Are you able to track your overall asset allocation and how well your portfolio is performing?
- Do you receive a report regularly that shows your overall asset allocation and performance information versus appropriate benchmarks?
- Do you have internet access to your portfolio?
- Do you receive multiple tax and brokerage statements?
- Do you have one trusted advisor who understands your personal financial goals, your family situation, your tolerance for risk and your investment timeframe?
(This article contains the current opinions of the author but not necessarily those of Brighton Securities Corp. The author's opinions are subject to change without notice. This blog post is for informational purposes only. Forecasts, estimates, and certain information contained herein should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. References to specific securities and their issuers are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended and should not be interpreted as recommendations to purchase or sell such securities).