Join our program today!
Our Financial Advisors are the foundation of our firm's strategic growth. Our Development Program program offers new Financial Advisors some of the most professional and client-focused sales, investment, and business management training in the financial services industry.
With the assistance of mentors and leaders, our advisors learn to develop the skills for strategic new client acquisitions, identifying their clients' needs, and learn how to transition them into long-lasting client relationships. Our advisors also learn how to review those clients’ objectives and prepare customized investment solutions to help clients achieve their goals. New advisors will also be trained on how to run an efficient and referral driven practice, and receive ongoing coaching to reach top levels of success.
- Top Development Program participants have the potential to earn six figures within three years.
- 50% of our successful program graduates are now equity partners in our firm.
New Financial Advisor Objectives
Pass Series SIE, 7, 66, and insurance licensing in first attempt each.
Sales Foundations Phase
Balance training while acquiring and building client relationships.
Client Acquisition Phase
Meet and exceed quarterly targets to grow your business.
Along with gaining necessary career insights, new advisors will spend a substantial amount of time growing their Assets Under Management. It is important to develop time management skills to balance new client acquisition, client service, training, and account maintenance. There are quarterly targets for new advisors and bonuses are paid for surpassing these targets in the allotted timelines.
Each new advisor will be partnered with a peer mentor. This mentor will be an advisor who has successfully completed the development program and will support as a valuable resource for your continued personal development and professional growth.
Financial Advisor Development Program General Structure
Licensing - 12 Weeks
Sales Foundations - 4 Weeks
- Start contacting and acquiring new clients
- Pass the life accident and health insurance exam and class
- One-on-One Training Modules
Growing Your Business - 2 Years
- 8 quarters with corresponding targets for Assets Under Management and Revenue
- Create new business plan before each calendar year
Growing and Maintaining Your Business - Year 3
- Review previous year
- Identify what has led to success and how to continue to grow your business
- Build a strategic business plan for the coming year
- 4 quarters with corresponding targets for Assets Under Management and Revenue
- Segment your client base
- Create a service matrix for practice efficiency
If you're ready to become an integral part of our growing firm and develop skills to help build and establish your best self for continued success, join our program today!
The Brighton Securities Financial Advisor Development Program is our commitment to the success of our Financial Advisors – we'll be there for you, so you can be there for your clients.